Who We Are
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council (MABEC) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments througout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- Lisa Jacobson from BCSE testifies at Ways and Means hearing to support biogasMarch 14, 2018
- Pennsylvania farm adopts sustainable farming practices that work and save moneyMarch 6, 2018 , News
- Progress on Hog Farm Biogas and RNG Project in NCMarch 6, 2018 , News
- Congratulations to MABEC Director, Tim Williams, on his promotion!March 6, 2018
- Wood chip heating fuel quality standard approved in the USMarch 6, 2018
- April 18
- April 30 - May 1
- July 26
- September 12 - September 14