Who We Are
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council (MABEC) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments througout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- As New Jersey rethinks food waste policy, role of landfills a key questionOctober 19, 2018
- Bioenergy Day 2018 – Statement of SupportOctober 19, 2018
- 2018 Federal Green Challenge Award Winners in the Mid-Atlantic RegionOctober 3, 2018
- The world’s first floating dairy farm will house 40 cows and be hurricane-resistantSeptember 28, 2018
- Fourth Wood Stove Competition to focus on automation and electricity generationSeptember 28, 2018
- October 24
- October 24
- October 24 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
- November 19 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- March 22, 2019 - March 23, 2019