Who We Are
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council (MABEC) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments througout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- Primary elections: Buehler wins GOP nomination to challenge Oregon Gov. Kate BrownMay 16, 2018
- USA and the future of biogas: potential is found in the “carbon negative” agricultural modelMay 3, 2018 , News
- NGV Measures Advance in PennsylvaniaMay 2, 2018 , News
- Trump Administration to change Obama era wood stove and boiler emission regulationsApril 26, 2018 , News
- Administrator Pruitt Promotes Environmental Stewardship with Forestry Leaders and Students in GeorgiaApril 23, 2018 , News