Who We Are
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council (MABEC) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments througout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Just Released Its Newly Fair Congressional MapFebruary 19, 2018
- Wolf aims for smooth landing for election-year budgetFebruary 4, 2018
- What’s the real story behind Philadelphia Energy Solutions’ bankruptcy, crude oil, and the Renewable Fuel Standard?February 1, 2018
- Plans unveiled for $100 million biogas processing facilityJanuary 31, 2018
- Proposed Renewable Natural Gas Production Facility Would Reduce Landfill Biogas EmissionJanuary 31, 2018
- April 18
- April 30 - May 1
- September 12 - September 14