Who We Are
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council (MABEC) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments througout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- How a Pennsylvania Trash Company is Working to Build RNG InfrastructureNovember 9, 2018
- EPA, USDA, DOE send letter to Congress on biomass neutralityNovember 7, 2018
- American Biogas Council Announces 2018 Biogas Industry Award WinnersOctober 25, 2018
- Regulators’ approval clears way for construction of NC biogas plantOctober 23, 2018
- As New Jersey rethinks food waste policy, role of landfills a key questionOctober 19, 2018
- November 15 @ 12:00 am - November 16 @ 12:00 am
- November 19 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- March 22, 2019 - March 23, 2019