The Power of Organic Waste: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) for New York State
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Plan to join us for a half-day workshop — hosted by Energy Vision in collaboration with academic, industry, government and NGO partners — on the production and use in New York of Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) made from organic waste, with a particular focus on agricultural, municipal and food processing wastes.
Nationwide, interest in RNG is ramping up as an important waste management strategy and an energy and fuel resource. To date, only a handful of projects are up and running in NY, but the potential for RNG here is significant, and represents a strategy that can help New York meet its ambitious economic development, environmental and climate goals.
- Biogas case studies: farms, food processors and wastewater
- Latest technology in biogas and RNG production
- Economic opportunities for New York and the Northeast
- Business models and policy pathways
- Low emissions uses and high-value end markets for RNG
- Closing the loop on emissions and organic waste
- Cleaning up energy and fleet fuels with RNG
For more information, including access to the Agenda, visit: http://energy-vision.org/what-we-do/workshops/