- This event has passed.
Penn State Energy Days 2019
May 29, 2019 - May 30, 2019
Energy Days is a two-day annual conference that brings together professionals working in all areas of energy, including members of industry, government, non-profits, and academia. The goal is to create an opportunity for a diverse range of stakeholders to collaborate.
The purpose is to identify and discuss critical regional, national, and global energy challenges and opportunities for society. Ultimately, the conference looks to create new partnerships to address key research needs and provide innovative solutions to energy challenges.
- Technologies for Oil/Gas Development
- Renewable Natural Gas Opportunities
- Community Microgrids & District Energy Systems
- Future Energy Workforce
- Energy Security
- Solar Technology for Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Pennsylvania Renewable Energy Credit Markets
- Pennsylvania Energy Future
Learn More >>