Members enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Committees/Working Groups: This is the best way to get involved with your organization! Join any of the member-led committees to help shape the organization and direction of the biomass industry. Such as the: Education, Outreach, & Membership Committee, Policy Committee, and Organics Recycling Committee
- MABEC News: Let us brag about you! Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll share it with the membership and add it to the News Page.
- Get recognized: Send us your company’s logo and website and we’ll list you in the membership directory. We’ll also send you MABEC’s member logo for you to include on your website and email signature to let people know you are a proud member of the Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council.
- Member Only Web Portal: Portal includes detailed membership directory, committee information, MABEC meeting notices, and other resources only available to members.
- Opportunity Notices and Exchange Forum: MABEC provides members with funding opportunities so you can build your business.
- State Legislative Advocacy: We keep track of state legislation that would hurt or help your business. Based on the recommendation from the Policy Committee, MABEC will take a position on the bill, regulation or other policy and advocate on behalf of your company. Do you have an issue where we’re not taking action and you would like us to? Share it with PBEA Staff so we can advocate on behalf of your company and other businesses who might be impacted.
- Events: Meet other industry leaders at MABEC-affiliated workshops and conferences and get discounts on registration. Do you have industry related events coming up? Share them with us so we can put them on our events calendar!
- Member Discounts: Members enjoy discounted registrations to workshops, conferences, and other events hosted by MABEC.